Hurley Stand Up Paddle Board Return Policy
HURLEY STAND UP PADDLE BOARD RETURN POLICY:
- You can return most new, unopened and unused stand up paddleboards within 30 days of purchase for a full refund, as further specified below.
- You can only initiate a return after an order has been marked as shipped. The refund will be for the full value of the returned items, unless otherwise noted.
- Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded. Credit for returned items will be applied to the credit method that was used to make the purchase. Returns will be applied to the purchasing credit card within 5 to 15 days of the date that the return is accepted by the fulfiller. The return credit should be reflected on your statement within one or two billing periods, depending on your financial institution's billing cycle.
- If the return is due to defective products, inaccurate product descriptions, or an incorrect order, call Hurley to initiate the return. You may be compensated for the return shipping under these circumstances.
- To return a product:
- Obtain your order number and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will email you a return number and instructions for returning your product(s).
- Ship your unused product in its original unopened packaging to the address identified in our email. We may ask for a copy of your invoice.
- For any assistance, contact Hurley at 855.655.2515
- As soon as we receive and process your return, we will notify you via email.
- Only returned items that have not been opened, are complete, in perfect or original condition, and accompanied by a return number will be accepted. Otherwise, the return will be deemed non-compliant and you will not receive a refund from Hurley. Opened boxes will not be accepted. If your refund request is rejected, you will be notified by us promptly.