The 10th annual Outer Banks Pro took place in less-than-desirable conditions — but don't worry, that did nothing to damper the spirits of all involved. In fact, things got downright sentimental as the innagural OBX Pro winner (from 2002), Aaron Cormican took it home again — exactly 10 years later. Click through for photos and final results from another great OBX event. Photos courtesy of: Mickey McCarthy
Expression Session homies.
Jenette's Pier doing her best postcard impression. Spot on, we say.
Julian Payne making the most of the east coast's swell offerings this weekend.
Mark Dawson, slashy slashy.
Hey, it's Noah Snyder!
And there he is again: Noah Snyder, jack of all surf contest trades.
This looks like Dunphy but it's just a friend riding Asher's baord. Sneaky, sneaky.
Aaron gets a shower ten years in the making. Congrats!
1. Aaron Cormican, $6950
2. Jeremy Johnston, $1825
3. Ben Bourgeois, $1375
4. Michael Dunphy, Blake Jones, $1175
5. Kilian Garland, $1125
6. Gabe Kling, $1100
7. Chris Duff, Nils Schweizer, $1050
8. Michael Powell, $975
9. Mark Dawson, $925
10. Jensen Callaway, Ben Powell, $850
11. Vince Boulanger, Chris Tucker, $725
12. Nathan Behl, Kyle Busey, Michael Foard, Rob Kelly, Asher Nolan, $525
13. Mason Barnes, Philip Goold, Jesse Heilman, Hunter Heverly, Brendan Petticrew, Noah Schweizer, $400
14. Control Deliz, Dean Randazzo, Cam Richards, Will Skudin, $325
15. Ryan Briggs, Morgan Leavel, Sean Martin, Sebastian Moreno, Jeff Myers, Lucas Rogers, Pat Schmidt, Tanner Strohmenger, Icah Wilmot, $200