Don't you kinda feel like superman when you get to surf without a wetsuit?! I love it! I don't even care if it's not that warm by most people's standards, I'm all over it. I just went on another quick trip down south to get some new boards and score a little bit of south swell at trestles. I was the only one wearing trunks for sure! i'd say 80% of the people out had full suits on and the other 20% with a short sleeve suit.
The surf was really fun, way better than anything around here during the summer. And the boards are sick as usual, I'm gonna go see if i can't do some artwork on my board that doesn't look like one of Julian Wilson's boards.. you know those bold multi-shaped colors running along the lower side of the board? Why does everyone copy each others sprays, i don't get it. Anyway check out some quick shots and I'm gonna go tear a page out of a Surfer mag with my favorite surfer and try my best to make my board look exactly the same.